Friday, December 31, 2010

ouh god,send me someone on 2011 :(

the new year,new life,new day,new semester had began.but it was awful n pathetic.ouh god..please send me sumone this new eve.sumone..who realy was meant to be with me.no matter what happen..he will always stay right beside me.im tired for being sumone who always fall in this stupid feelings.Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.If it can be like miracle or sumtim , i dont want to fall in sadness.never ,ever and ever.but i know i can't.that is totally impossible . my heart always said that ,if you want to be happy , set a goal that commands your thought,liberates your energy , and inspires your hopes.can i do that in reality?i have to be more stronger than before.its true that life must go on.i must realize that ..if i haven't learnt about sadness..i cannot appreciate the happiness..ouh god..plis.make me strong enough to face all the obstacles on this new eve.thanks everything to mum n dad.love both of you.family n siblings who always sharing their joy n happiness with me.n not to forget to all my lovely friends.Friendship..is not something you learn in school.But if you havent learned the meaning of friendship,you really havent learned anything . thanks for everything .n may dis year brings me alot of joy n happiness.insyaAllah  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment